Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Why do we charge a booking fee?
- Booking fees cover the cost of running the box office, bank charges, computer technology and tickets, ensuring that our customers enjoy the best possible customer service.
All tickets and booking fees are non-refundable
- Once purchased, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges unless an event is cancelled. However, if another date of the same show is available, we may be able to swap your tickets to the other show. Please call the Box Office on 01252 811009 to enquire.
- If you have not paid for your tickets to be posted, please show your email confirmation to the Box Office to collect your tickets, at least 15 minutes before the start of the event, with your proof of concession (if applicable).
- It is YOUR responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
The Management reserves the right to:
- Refuse admission to the ticket holder to the premises
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measures to enforce such a request
- Delay entry of latecomers until an interval or suitable break in the performance/event
- Make any change whatsoever in the performance/event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause
- Cancel or abandon the performance/event for reason beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever other than, at The Management’s discretion, a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket
- Provide alternative seats (of no less than equal value) to those specified on the ticket.
Concessions and Ticket Prices:
- Some of our shows have a ‘concession’ ticket for a reduced price. This refers to children under the age of 16, or adults over the age of 60.
- Where a group rate is available please contact the Box Office to arrange your tickets.
- On selected shows, we have a ‘Babes in Arms’ policy that allows those under 18 months into shows without a ticket if they are able to sit in their parent’s lap for the whole show. If the child needs their own seat, they will need their own ticket. Please note that not all events allow Babes in Arms. If your baby becomes distressed we expect patrons to leave the auditorium.
- Please note that this only applies to some shows – please call the Box Office on 01252 811009 to check if there is a show you are interested in.
- Under 18s are welcome to attend the majority of our shows when accompanied with an adult. This is left to the discretion of the parent/guardian. Some performances do carry a suggested age limit as we feel they are not suitable for a younger audience. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office.
- If you are looking to bring more than 9 people to a show or film, please contact our Box Office on 01252 811009.
Some, but not all shows have a group discount. This will be clearly advertised on our website or on the show flyer, but you are welcome to check with the Box Office when you make your booking.
- School groups should contact Box Office to discuss their visit, reserve tickets and arrange an invoice. Please call our Box Office on 01252 811009
- For most of our events we are able to reserve tickets for up to 3 days. Restrictions do apply closer to the date of a performance, when an event is near to sell-out, or at a producer/promoter's request.
- It is the nature of some events that audience members will stand/dance. Refunds will not be made on these occasions but we may be able to re-seat you if you speak to a member of staff.
- By attending an Event, Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The Event Partner(s) may use films and recordings (including any copies) without payment.